Yields 3 Cups
- 5 cups water, chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 cup *polenta
- Salt to taste
*Use equal parts fine and coarse polenta for extra-creamy results.
- Bring 3-4 cups of the water or broth to a boil in a medium sauce pot.
- In another bowl, add polenta the remaining broth and salt, whisking together.
- Pour the polenta, slowly, into the boiling broth, whisking constantly to avoid lumps.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook, whisking until polenta is creamy and pulls away from the sides of the pot, about 10-12 minutes.