Yields 2 Cups
- 2 cups Pepitas or Spanish Pumpkin Seeds (raw)
- 1 Tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids or low sodium tamari
- 1 tsp garlic powder (no salt)
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander
- Place the pepitas in a saute pan over medium heat. Toss for about 3-4 min, until you hear them popping.
- Combine the cumin, coriander and the garlic powder. Set aside.
- Once you hear the seeds popping, add the liquid aminos over the entire pan and toss to coat. Immediately add the dry mixture, continue to toss to evenly coat.
- Once they are all coated (1-2 minutes), pour onto a sheet pan and allow to cool or into a dish and serve hot!