Frittatas, aka the crustless quiche! These are quick to make and the ultimate grab n’ go starter kick-off for your hectic work day. Hide them if need be, everyone will love them and you for making them!
- 1 cup Applegate Virgina baked ham, chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar or Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Broccoli florets (or veggie of choice)
- 12 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray (or line with papers)**recipe will make 6 large frittatas
- Sprinkle ham, cheese and veggies into tins
- Whisk eggs with 2 TB of water or milk and pour over ham, cheese and veggies
- Bake 15-20 minutes (depending on tin size)
- Remove from oven and allow to cool (to ease popping them out)
- Once cooled, serve and enjoy!
- Store left-overs in air-tight container and re-heat right before eating
*Will last 3-4 days