Yields 2 Cups
- 1 mango cut into chunks
- 1 orange (clementine or mandarins)
- 4 sprigs of mint, leaves only
- 1-2 cups of coconut milk, almond milk or coconut water
- 1 handful of baby kale
- 1 pear
- 3 Tbsp. hemp seeds
- (Optional) crushed ice
Combine all ingredients into a blender, mix until smooth.
- One of the best vegetarian sources for a complete protein, it contains all of the essential amino acids and is highly absorbable.
- Maintains an ideal balance of Omega 3s to Omega 6 fatty acids.
- High in Vitamin A and Magnesium (stabilizes muscles and nerves) as well as Zinc (speeds recovery of cuts and bruises.)
- Great source of dietary fiber