- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 2-3 carrots, shredded
- 1-2 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/4-1/2 bottle of Cindy's carrot ginger dressing
- 1/4 head thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2-3 cups spinach leaves
- 1.5 scallions, sliced
LET'S GET STARTED!
- Pan sear chicken in a skillet on both sides, 5 minutes each.
- Finish cooking the chicken at 350 degrees in the oven for 15-20 minutes of until internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Remove from oven and cool. Shred chicken by pulling it apart once it has cooled or slice chicken into thin slices on the bias.
- Steam broccoli lightly and shock in an ice bath.
- In a large bowl add sliced chicken, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, spinach and scallions.
- Add dressing to bowl and fold in gently.