Yields 3 Cups
- 3 cups raw cashews
- ½ cup tamari
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup honey (more if needed)
- ½ cup fresh ginger
- 4-5 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ cup water
1. Cover cashews with boiling water and leave to soften for 15 minutes.
2. Drain, reserving water.
3. Puree cashews, ginger and garlic in a blender or food processor.
4. Combine and add remaining ingredients.
5. Use the reserved cashew water to work to desired consistency, process until pureed.
*Will keep up to two weeks in refrigerator.
**Perfect for cold salads, noodle or rice dishes!