- 2 cups rice milk **alternative milk optional
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can of water
- ¼ cup agave or honey (¼ to ½ cup)
- 1 cup tapioca pearls
- 1 Vanilla bean, split ** optional
Garnish Options: basil leaves, toasted coconut flakes
LET'S GET STARTED!
- Bring milks, water, sweetener and vanilla bean to a simmer.
- Add tapioca and continue to cook on low to medium heat. You will have to stir this to keep it from collecting on the bottom of the saucepan. Cook until the tapioca is translucent.
- Remove from heat and add basil leaves and toasted coconut flakes. Wrap tightly with plastic and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Top with fruit and serve.