- 1 Tbsp. Dijon style mustard
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh tarragon (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 (15 Oz) Can white beans (great northern or navy), drained and rinsed
- 1/4 lb. cooked shrimp (16 to 20 count, about 10)
- 2-3 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- (Optional) 4 leaves of dinosaur kale (lacinato)
LET'S GET STARTED!
- In a medium bowl, combine dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, half of the extra virgin olive oil, tarragon, and black pepper.
- Place a sauté pan over medium heat and add the remaining vegetable stock and copped kale.
- Add the garlic and sauté until the kale is wilted.
- Add white beans, shrimp, kale and scallions to the dressing and toss to coat.