Lisa Caldwell has been in love with food, cooking and nutrition since she can remember.
Her desire to perform at an optimum level in all of her athletic endeavors started when she was young, leading her to study food and nutrition on her own. She obtained a B. S. in Human Foods and Nutrition from the University of Maine at Orono. She explored the culinary world and rose to the rank of Executive Pastry Chef at resorts and hotels. Due to these experiences and years spent traveling for the sake of food, she spent time working with Whole Foods Market as a Healthy Eating Specialist educating customers on how to shop and cook. She now owns and runs Lisa Caldwell your Kitchen Confidant, a small business dedicated to sharing everything she knows about food, nutrition and cooking with all who want to know more for the betterment of themselves and the people that they love.
Her primary objective is Nutrition Education, and she has partnered with the likes of Massachusetts Hospital Association, Tufts University School of Public Health, Google, and has conducted clinics at the Rock Climbing gyms in the Boston Area. Opportunities such as these have enabled her to share and increase the awareness of how simple foods and proper nutrition can contribute to our athletic performance as well as our overall health. You can find Lisa climbing at Metro Rock Gym in Everett, Boston Rock Gym in Woburn and getting great advice at Champion Physical Therapy + Performance in Waltham. If you would like more information about her services, recipes or blog posts, check out Lisa Caldwell your Kitchen Confidant on Facebook or feel free to contact her at email@example.com.
- CruxCrush – Nutrition 101 for Climbers: Basics of Foods
- CruxCrush – Nutrition 101 for Climbers: 10 Tips for A Stronger Body
- U Go Baby Fitness – Diet & Nutrition at U Go Baby Fitness
- U Go Baby Fitness – How Do I Get Started with a Healthy Eating Lifestyle?
- U Go Baby Fitness – Eating & Exercise: How to Get the Most Out of Both
- Whole Foods Market (Wellesley, MA) – Quick Tips in the Kitchen
- Wellesley Patch – Pastry Chef to Nutrition Educator: Lisa Caldwell Takes the Cake